Supply Chain of Government and Corporate Australia
- Professionalism through excellence
- Real and outcome focused
- Provide relevant support services to the Indigenous Business Sector
- Dedicated to advancing Indigenous business
- Improve community interactions with the Indigenous Business Sector
- Build a positive reputation
- Close the gap between Indigenous and non-Indigenous service providers
- Integrity in all our undertakings
- Exist for our members
The NSWICC provides a forum for networking and fostering the establishment of strategic relationships. In growing a unique and competitive sector we motivate and nurture entrepreneurship by transferring skills which are aimed at building the capacity, growth and innovation of Indigenous businesses, individuals and communities.
Indigenous Chambers of Commerce are vehicles for self-determination, they lead to strong business. Aboriginal people have the motivation and the drive to build businesses while Chambers provide the tools and support to build sustainable and successful businesses.